It’s that festive time of year again and that gives us the perfect excuse to crack some marketing jokes that could, quite easily, make their way into a Christmas cracker. So pick up your hot chocolate, put your feet up and get ready to throw your head back in laughter at some of these cheesy marketing jokes.
1. How many marketers does it take to crew in a lightbulb?
None – they’ve automated it
2. Why did the marketer decide to get off the trampoline?
He was worried about his bounce rate
3. Why did the marketing couple decide not to get married?
Because they weren’t on the same landing page
4. What is a pirate’s favourite piece of marketing content?
5. Where’s the safest place to hide a body?
On the second page of Google
6. How did the bad marketer get a new job making butter?
He had a high churn rate
7. What do you call the landing page for a travel agency?
A destination URL
8. What do copywriters use to wrap presents?
9. Why did the Cookie Monster apply for a marketing job?
He heard they were tracking cookies
10. Why can’t marketers see live musicals?
They keep trying to capture the leads
11. Why did the marketer dump their partner?
There was a lack of engagement
12. Why did the marketer fail at honey harvesting?
Instead of tapping the hive, they went B2B
13. Why did the ghost’s marketing campaign fail?
Because people could see straight through it
14. How did Yoda get his first lead?
He used his Sales Force
15. What’s the marketer’s favourite animal at the zoo?
The inbound Lynx
16. How do marketers get rid of houseflies?
Using a SWOT analysis
Kumo Digital have over twenty years’ of experience in the digital marketing industry. With SEO, PPC and content specialists at the helm of everything we do, you can rest assured that we’ll be able to meet your every marketing need. From writing blog posts and designing new websites to making sure you appear on page one of Google, no job is too big or small for our experts. For more information about how we can propel your business into the spotlight, get in touch with a member of our dedicated team today – we’re always pleased to hear from you.
As an experienced Copywriter, Lorna enjoys creating varied content for an abundance of different industries and sectors. From detailed, informative articles to creative infographics, she's always looking to inject originality into the work she produces. When she isn't working, Lorna runs her own lifestyle blog, plays the guitar and loves to take part in charity runs.