It’s that time of year again. The time where we gather round our dining tables on Christmas Day, eat great food and pull some crackers with some cheesy jokes inside. But I can guarantee that no one will find the following jokes more funny than a digital marketer. They’re all worthy of a spot inside the Christmas crackers that adorn our tables this year. You might have noticed, however, that we have done a part one of these Christmas cracker jokes last year, so for some additional Christmas chuckles, take a look back at those here. But for this year, let’s get into the laughs and giggles with some marketing jokes:
1. Why does the B2B marketing band only have backup vocals?
They’re having trouble getting qualified leads
2. How much does a hipster weigh?
3. What do SEO marketers serve at Christmas dinner?
4. What do hippies and SEO’s have in common?
They love anything organic
5. Why did the marketer put a fence around her jewellery box?
She insisted on gating all of her assets
6. Why was the social media manager out of office?
He went on a company-wide retweet
7. How do you get people to notice you online?
You have to make an impression
8. Why did the boss sack the marketer?
Weak calls to action
9. Why do content marketers constantly feel cold?
They’re always surrounded by drafts
10. What’s a marketers’ favourite drink?
11. What can SEO and a chiropractor both fix?
12. I called my new dog Marketing
Everyday, he comes to me with a new lead
13. I hired an earthworm, a centipede and a millipede to do my email marketing
They’re really good at segmentation
14. I’m trying to get in shape, so I schedule a post on social media and do ten psh ups everyday
Already I’m getting buffer
15. I’m doing marketing for a cheese company
I’ve written blog posts and few grated assets
16. What’s a marketer’s favourite movie?
17. Why did the marketer go to the farmer’s market?
To get some organic content
18. What does a content marketer see when they look at a set of twins?
19. Why do marketers drive during rush hour?
Because they love the traffic
20. Why did the marketer get sacked as a tap dancer?
They wanted to be paid per click
21. What did the fisherman use to catch fish?
22. What sound does a marketer’s watch make?
23. Why do marketers watch standup comedy?
Because they love the impressions
24. What food do marketers hate?
25. How does a marketer look for buried treasure?
They use a meta detector
Kumo has over two decades of digital marketing experience under our belts. With a team of PPC professionals, SEO specialists, content writing experts and dedicated website designers at the helm of our operations, we’ll always be on hand to propel your business into the spotlight, setting you apart from your competitors this Christmas. If you would like further information, then get in touch with a member of our knowledgeable, friendly team today – we’re always pleased to hear from you.
As an experienced Copywriter, Lorna enjoys creating varied content for an abundance of different industries and sectors. From detailed, informative articles to creative infographics, she's always looking to inject originality into the work she produces. When she isn't working, Lorna runs her own lifestyle blog, plays the guitar and loves to take part in charity runs.